There are two ways you can make your first jump: Tandem or Static Line.
- Securely attached to an experienced instructor with hundreds if not thousands of jumps
- Ideal if you want to experience the thrill of skydiving without having the pressure of deploying and landing your own parachute.
- Freefall from 10,000ft and reach speeds of 120mph. (14,000ft if during a turbine event)
- Photo and Video package available
- Perfect for you or as a gift!
- Jump and land your own parachute.
- The beginning of your training progression towards a USPA skydiving license.
- Static line deploys your parachute as you exit the plane at 3,500ft
- Progress to solo freefall in as few as 6 jumps. One-on-one freefall coaching after that.
- One of the least expensive skydiving license programs in the entire Mid-West.
- Brand new fleet of harness systems as of February 2017!